Denim x2

07:35

Hey guys,

Recently my mom, sister and I decided to head up to Ronda which is a city that's about an hour or so from where we live. My mom had heard that it's very beautiful and a lovely place to visit so we decided to go and take a look for ourselves! When we arrived we went straight to this bridge with a beautiful viewpoint that we had heard about, and took some pictures of what I was wearing :) I wore something that would keep me warm as Ronda is up in the mountains, so I paired my denim jeans from Abercrombie and Fitch with a denim jacket from Miss Sixty and then I wore a green top to separate the denim, I'm not usually one to wear double denim but I thought it worked for this outfit, on my feet I wore my white converse because I love the look of white converse with denim! To accessorise I wore a brown vintage looking cross body bag with my Alex and Ani bracelet. After, we had a walk along the bridge and watched the sunset. Then we were hungry and so we went to get some pizza in a lovely pizzeria, it was cold outside and we didn't think they would let us inside with our dog but they were very friendly and let us sit inside :) When we finished our food we got back in our car and drove home. Overall it was lovely way to spend our Sunday and we are definitely going to go back to Ronda soon for more pizza haha!














I really hope you guys enjoyed this post, I had a lot of fun taking the pictures! Thanks for reading.

Don't forget to follow my instagram here @sarah.hawkshaw :)

Bye for now,

Sarah 

xo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this look! Denim on denim can be tricky to pull off but you totally rocked it. Very model off duty! Amazing photos ;-)

    X
    HannahsFashionBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaha love you xxx this is gold ! ����❤️

    ReplyDelete